It is like so damn long since i last posted in this blog. I simply had no time to do so and too many tests. Though I failed most of them. Sad...... Except for my physics. Finally one of the 'few' subjects that I have passed. Geography is like so damn hard. Most of the questions were out of the topics that the teacher had told us to revise. However, it was so happy as he had never came for two weeks straight. During most of the time, where we can do the things that we want to do. So many projects to do too. Tomorrow need to hand in geography project and music project. I had not even started on anything for the project. As it was stated that it was supposed to be a group work. I don't even know who is in my group. Music is only slightly better. We chose the music already but we did not even started doing our powerpoint. Wee Hern want to make to puke. Write until here le......